Amendments are approved by the Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine from October 12, 2020 no 1265 and registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on October 28, 2020. The Order is available at the link https://mon.gov.ua/storage/app/media/rizne/2020/11/02/NMO_1265.pdf
International European University welcomes students from all over the world to come for studying. We are determined to provide students with a high level of education according to the best European standards and education programs. This year everyone has a unique possibility to join our creative and prospective Students Community without limit in time.
There are following steps to be admitted to International European University.
There are five steps to complete admission process for International European University.
STEP 1: HOW TO APPLY
Students can apply online. After reading the information on our website about courses and tuition fee, you need to choose the course.
- Copy of International Passport or ID Card (minimum valid for 1 year)
- Copy of Higher Secondary School Certificate (with subject details)
After reviewing the above listed documents, we will notify you about approval or refusal. You will be informed about approval in one working day.
STEP 2: HOW TO GET INVITATION LETTER
To get an invitation letter from International European University, the following documents and fees are required:
- Copy of International Passport (minimum valid for one year)
- Copy of School Certificate (with subject details)
- Consent to personal data collection and processing
You can send us these documents after receiving the Acceptance / Admission Confirmation letter from International European University.
You can send us the documents by email. Please make sure that all documents are scanned properly and clearly readable.
You can make a payment by Western Union or Money Gram. Please send us the receipt of payments to assure us that your money transfer was accomplished.
The invitation is issued by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine. It takes 5-7 working days.
After receiving documents and payment, we will send you the Original Invitation letter by a courier.
STEP 3: VISA
After getting invitation letter from International European University, student should contact the nearest Ukrainian Embassy in his/her country.
Visa Requirements are as follows:
- Filled Application form
- Original passport (valid for 1 year minimum)
- Secondary school certificate (attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs or with Apostille stamp)
- Medical Certificate showing Physical and Mental Fitness (attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
- Original Invitation letter from International European University
- 2 Passport size Photos (3.5 x 4.5)
For complete visa requirements, please contact the Embassy of Ukraine in your country.
STEP 4: ARRIVAL
After getting visa from Embassy or Consulate, students should inform us about his/her flight details with date and time of arrival.
Our representative person will pick the student up from the airport.
STEP 5: ADMISSION AND START OF CLASSES
Every Student should bring with him/her the full package of original documents and specified amount for the Full First year Expenses or Payment Receipt of accomplished first year expenses payment.
Staff of International Relations Office will complete the admission process and registration process in 1-3 working days and after that they will allow you to start the classes.
International Relations Office will also extend visa from Home Office.
Our International Relations Office staff will fulfill all the formalities, and you will start your classes in 4-5 working days.
The head of International Department
+38 094 906 50 73
- About university
- Structure of the university
- Licensing and accreditation
- Tuition fees
- Samples of educational documents
- Residence and study conditions for foreigners