Residence and study conditions for FOREIGNERS and PERSONS WITHOUT CITIZENSHIP in the INTERNATIONAL EUROPEAN UNIVERSITY.
1. Foreigners and persons without citizenship are provided with a hostel while studying at the INTERNATIONAL EUROPEAN UNIVERSITY. Hostel is safe and comfortable for foreign students.
1.1. Foreigners and persons without citizenship are informed about local regulatory acts that govern residence issues in the student hostel upon their arrival at the student hostel and further residence.
1.2. Foreigners and persons without citizenship are provided with the necessary hostel thermal conditions and light in accordance with sanitary requirements and labor protection rules.
1.3. Foreigners and persons without citizenship are provided with the necessary equipment, inventory tools and materials during the improvement, maintenance and cleaning of the premises of the student hostel and its fixed territory.
1.4. Rooms are fully furnished and consist of an apartment like system with a two bed and a three bed room with an attached toilet. On each floor there is a common hall and a common kitchen for cooking. On the ground floor there is a medical cabinet for first aid.
1.5. Hostel rooms are furnished with beds, mattress, pillows, blanket, two side tables, one cupboard per room and one table and chair per room. Occupants get a weekly change of bed-sheet and pillow case. Hot water is available 24/7. All rooms are centrally heated. A plumber, carpenter and electrician are available on call.
1.6. Students residing in the hostel sign an annual contract and are expected to follow the rules of the hostel; which include closing of the hostel gate at 11.00 pm, registering all visitors to the hostel, not making noise and showing consideration to fellow residents in the hostel.
2. Student leisure in the INTERNATIONAL EUROPEAN UNIVERSITY.
2.1. Foreigners and persons without citizenship have access to the library holdings of International European University.
2.2. The University has a well-developed sports base, everyone has the opportunity to maintain physical fitness and participate in various sports competitions.
3. Safety rules for foreigners and persons without citizenship during their studying at the University and living in a hostel.
3.1. The administration of the University and the Hostel is obliged:
– acquaint all foreigners and persons without citizenship who are studying at the University with the safety regulations, fire and public safety;
– to provide appropriate safety conditions for students during their studies at the University and living in the hostel.
3.2. Students are required to:
– strictly comply with the rules of residence in the student hostel and the internal rules of the University, safety precautions, fire and public safety.
Dormitories of the International European University:
1. Dormitory of the State Institution "National Institute of Cardiovascular Surgery named after MM Amosova NAMNU »
- street Zhylyanska 49/51, Kyiv
2. Dormitory Kyiv National University of Technology and Design
- street Mykhailo Boichuk, 11B, Kyiv
- street Mykhailo Boichuka, 35, Kyiv
3. Dormitory Academy of Labor, Social Relations and Tourism
- Ring road 3b, Kyiv
4. Holding institution of higher education "National University of Food Technologies"
- 26 Nauki Avenue, Kyiv
Seats available: 750